Many thanks to ...
Dorset Carers Support Project Fund Grant which is funded by Dorset County Council
- Corfe Castle Model Village - for donating this year's wishing well fund to us!
- www.holtonlee.org - the site for this spring's relaxation clinics
- www.natural-spring.co.uk - Bindon Abbey Wellness Retreat, for hosting our Carers' Days for so long!
- www.finleyscafe.co.uk - Finley's Cafe, the location for our Carer's coffee mornings in 2015
- Photographs - Ben Kirby
- www.g4prs.org.uk - Poole Radio Society, thanks to them for their presence at Chalborough Park in 2014
- www.helpandcare.org.uk - Help and Care
- www.mspurbeck.co.uk - Wareham and Purbeck's Branch of the Multiple Sclerosis Society
- www.purbeckworkshop.org - Craft events for cancer patients and families in Wool
Have you found particularly useful site or organization, that has helped you as a Carer?
Then please let us know so we can share that help with others!
We have included links on this website to other sites that we believe you may find useful. These websites will each have their own privacy statements, which may differ from ours. Please ensure therefore, when you click on any link, that you read the privacy statement located on the website you have selected. We have no control over the nature, content or availability of these sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within.
Any data collected during the course of an enquiry or request for details via www.harlequincare.com may be stored on our computer(s). Your personal information is stored securely until a time when it is no longer required. We will not share your details with any third party.The information held may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. No financial details are retained in any format. No cookies or monitoring software are in use within our website and information entered for the purpose of enquiries is not retained within the website os associated services. By continuing to use this site and access the information on this website, you signal acceptance of these terms as above. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the right to have your details be removed upon request. If this is the case, please send us an email with your request. Any downloadable documents, files or media made available by links within www.harlequincare.com are provided to users at their own risk and users are advised ti verify their authenticity using third party virus software or similar applications.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Harlequin care and, whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products or services contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.